Parents: these grades are listed by student number. Ask your child for their number.
Click here for a PDF of your marks to date.
- A mark with 3 decimal places indicates that a retest was done.
- A mark with 2 decimal places indicates that you missed the first test, and wrote the retest only.
- “NHI” means not handed in. If you leave this as an “NHI”, you may still get a grade (learning outcomes may be demonstrated in other ways), but the NHI will eventually turn into a zero. Be careful!
- A mark of “_____” or “omit” or “away” is excused and will not bring your mark down, but it will make the other tasks worth more.
- Tests are worth more than other items. See you class outline for more details.
If you suspect these are out of date (and they likely will be:), please see the marks on the wall of our classroom or see me at my computer.